Henry Glass Fabrics and Kim Diehl are pleased to offer the 2020 Simple Whatnots Club 9. Simple Whatnots Club 9 includes eight fun-to-stitch patchwork quilts, with one design including applique for added variety. Small project sizes (typically 40" square or less) make these quilts approachable and easy to finish. Pattern handouts feature clear, concise project directions, and often include extra snippets of information providing sewing tips, recipes, occasional crafty things, and hints for living with quilts.
Purchase all in one kit includes: 8 Patterns and Fabrics (Quilt Top, Binding, and Backing) to make 8 small projects. All Fabrics will be from the Esther's Heirloom Shirtings Collection by Henry Glass designed for the Simple Whatnots Club 9 for 2020. The fabrics in this kit will not be broken down into individual kits. You will receive a 10% discount from Club Pricing and no Registration fee.
You can pre-order now for Delivery after first of the year. Either Pay on line for the full kit and delivery - we will contact you when it is ready to ship. Or call us for a deposit and to be placed on our pre-order list.
If you prefer to receive these kits monthly over 8 equal payments - join our Block of the Month Program. Check it out here: Simple Whatnot's Club #9 - Block of the MonthThe eight miniature Simple Whatnots Club patterns are:
- Breezy = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/2 inches
- Cracker Crumbs = finished size is 20 1/2 inches by 20 1/2 inches
- Esther's Garden Box = finished size is 14 1/2 inches by 14 1/2 inches
- Farmer's Market = finished size is 20 inches by 20 inches
- Hickory Dickory = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 22 1/2 inches
- Laundry Line = finished size is 36 1/2 inches by 36 1/2 inches
- Pleased As Punch = finished size is 30 1/2 inches by 30 1/2 inches
- This and That = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/1 inches