Join us for this 4-session class to make a quick and fun throw-sized quilt top.
We will be using the Yellow Brick Road pattern to make a throw-sized quilt (48" x 57") in just 4 days.
Practice your rotary cutting skills, joining seams and pressing process. Learn how to accurately measure for borders.
Rotary cutting basics will be covered in the first class.
- Pattern: Yellow Brick Road
- 6 Fat Quarters
- Border: 1 3/8 yard
- Cutting Mat/Rotary Cutter
- 6 1/2" by 24 1/2" ruler or Stripology Ruler
- Sewing machine in good working order or ask to rent one of ours.
1/4" foot is helpful but not required.
- Basic sewing supplies pins, marking tool, scissors, etc.
Complete your quilt with one of the following classes:
- Hand Quilting 101
- Free Motion Quilting 101
- Quilting with a Walking foot