Join us for Janet's Ruler Quilt designed with Sew Steady Rulers.
We will be converting this whole cloth quilt to a Quilt As You Go Project.
Designed for Beginner ruler work quilting.
We will review each ruler in the Sew Steady Sampler Ruler Set, Discuss Cross Hair placement, Spacing, plenty of quilting.
Practice with the rulers on a scrap block and finalize your design for your quilt.
Finalizing the class with discussion on Quilt As You Go to complete your quilt.Supplies required for class:
- Working Sewing Machine with Extension Table.
- Janet's Ruler Quilt Design Book
- Ruler Foot for machine
- 12" Arc Ruler, Cross Hair Ruler, Spacing Guage, and Westalee Design Sampler Ruler Set 1
- 40 or 50 wt Thread - one to two shades darker than quilt top fabric.
- 2-Scrap sandwiches (2 Fat quarter size sandwiches with Batting (cotton preferred). Minimum 3-4 different shades of thread
- Iron Off Marking Pen or your choice of removable marking pen.
- Basic Sewing Supplies: Rotary Cutter, mat, pins, scissors, etc.
1.5 Yards Fabric for Quilt Top
2 Yards fabric for Quilt Botto
2 Yards Cotton Batting.
Quilt Apx Size 60x40