Join Lois for the Hoop Sister's Retreat Series.
The "Retreat Sessions" meet 6 times in 2020 - each offering 3 different projects in a theme.
We will start with a demo and then Sit and Sew/Embroidery to get your projects started under Lois's careful instruction.
Each session stands on it's own or sign up for 5 sessions and get the 6th Free (You will receive 3 patterns on your thumb drive)
Bring your machine if you would like to stay and sew after the demo. ($5 sign up - space is limited).
Halloween Retreat Demo Includes:
- 3 project patterns by Hoop Sister's Retreat 2020. Candy Corn Runner, 31 Pillow and Trick or Treat Bag
- Product information used in project (discount on supplies and kits available)
- Construction guidance with tips and tricks
Techniques in these projects include: machine applique & embroidery in the hoop, and tilework construction.
- No machine is necessary for demo
- Embroidery Machine and supplies if staying to start your project. Set up will be after demo.
- Supplies for Candy Corn Table Runner
- 1/2 yd background fabric
- 1/4 yd bottom of candy corn
- 1/4 yd middle of candy corn
- 1/4 yd top of candy corn
- 1/2 yd backing
- 1/4 yd binding
- Battilizer (13 pieces to fit your hoop) (designs are 6.51 x 6.5")
- Embroidery thread
- Embroidery bobbin thread
- Water soluable thread
- Monopoly Thread
- Fabric Kits will be available for purchase. Let us know at sign up if you would like a kit.