Learn to create beautiful openwork embroidery using your embroidery machine and a pair of scissors. Water-soluble stabilizer makes easy work of this classic technique. We will create an elegant lingerie bag. Designs will fit in a 5” x 5” hoop.
Stabilizer Kit and Design included in Class Fee. We will be stitching the cutwork design. You will receive instructions for making the bag to take home.
Embroidery Blank: • 1/3 yard of fabric (WOF)
• 1 yard of 5/8” double faced pink satin ribbon
• Isacord thread 2655 Other Supplies and Tools:
• 505 Temporary Adhesive Spray • Organ Embroidery Needle Size 75/11
• Bobbin wound with OESD white bobbin thread
• OESD EZ Snips or thread trimming scissors • OESD Expert Embroidery Scissors
• OESD Perfect Embroidery Pressing Cloth Embroidery Machine
• Embroidery Hoop (Large enough for 5” x 5” design)
• Embroidery Module • Power Cord • Embroidery Foot • Embroidery Needle • USB Stick to load project design